This Viking Age sword, which has the characteristic appearance of a Type D Viking sword according to Jan Petersen's typology De Norsk Vikingesverd (1919), is a replica of an archeological find from the Scottish Isle of Eigg.
It features a blunt, double-edged high carbon steel blade with a wide fuller. The finely crafted hilt, guard and pommel are cast in bronze.
The sword's scabbard is made of leather-wrapped wood. Its chape, throat and belt loop are also made of bronze and richly adorned.
- Ornate hilt and scabbard.
- Blade material: high carbon steel.
- Overall length: approx. 97 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 80 cm.
- Handle length: approx. 17 cm.
- Weight: approx. 1650 g.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.