This sword, which inspired by a sword kept at the National Museum of Copenhagen, features a non-sharpened high carbon spring steel blade. The wide blade, because of the wide fuller, offers lower weight while retaining its incredible strength. The short guard and the pommel are made of steel. The grip is wrapped with leather strap.
The scabbard is made of leather-wrapped wood and features a metal chape as well as a belt loop made of wood (max. belt width 5 cm).
This sword is perfectly suited for reenactment purposes.
This is the practical blunt version of this Viking sword.
The same sword is also available as regular edition: Product No. MW0180002518.
- Battle-ready Sword Category: SK-B.
- Blade material: high carbon spring steel.
- Overall length: approx. 98 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 80 cm.
- Max. blade width: approx. 60 mm.
- Including leather-wrapped wooden scabbard.
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 1500 g.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.