This Irish one-handed sword features a light, hardened high carbon steel blade with blunt and thickened edges as well as a rounded tip.
The characteristic ring pommel and the winged guard with its quatrefoil pierced patterns, which are iconic for medieval Irish swords, are made of steel. The pommel is riveted to the tang.
The wooden grip is wrapped with leather. The included scabbard is made of leather-wrapped wood.
This sword is perfectly suited for light combat, reenactment and decoration purposes.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-B.
- Blade material: high carbon steel.
- Overall length: approx. 96 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 78 cm.
- Handle length: approx. 17 cm.
- Weight: approx. 1277 g.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.