A lot of Scottish broadswords and reconstructions are currently available. This Basket-hilted Sword made by Amourclass considerably stands out from the crowd. It has been made for hard, British full contact re-enactment.
The sword consists of a particularly well-balanced blade made of EN-45 spring steel with the typical two fullers, and a complexly hand-made, decorative, but very robust basket-hilt, inside partly covered with strong cowhide.
Armourclass is one of UK's leading sword manufacturers. Quantities are extremly limited and waiting periods of 6 months or more are common. We usually have these swords available.
The hardened spring steel blade is forged up to the pommel.
Cross guard made from steel. The edges and the blade's point are blunt and rounded.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-A.
Learn more about our classification for blunt practical swords.
- Total length: approx. 92.5 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 75.0 cm.
- Blade width at the hilt: approx. 3.4 cm.
- Blade width at the point: approx. 25 mm.
- Cutting edge: 2.5 - 3 mm.
- Weight: approx. 1250 g.
- Rockwell hardness: approx. 50 – 52 HRC.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.