This decorative one-handed Knights Templar sword features an EN45 spring steel blade with a wide fuller. The edges are not sharpened and the blade's full tang is threaded to the pommel. The wooden core grip is elaborately bound in braided brown leather. The cross guard and the octagonal pommel are crafted from solid brass and adorned with enameled red Templar crosses, also known as crosses pattée.
This high medieval crusader sword comes complete with a black and brown leather scabbard with waist belt.
Please note that this sword is not a battle ready weapon. It is designed as a collector's or decoration/display piece and is not suited for combat reenactment. Besides its quality as a collectible, it is also perfectly suited as a prop, e.g. to complete your costume.
- Material: EN45 spring steel blade (high carbon steel, not stainless), brass guard and pommel, leather-wrapped wooden handle.
- Overall length: approx. 97 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 79 cm.
- Blade thickness: approx. 5 mm (cutting edges approx. 2 mm).
- Hilt length: approx. 18 cm (grip approx. 12 cm).
- Max. blade width: approx. 4.5 cm.
- Incl. genuine leather scabbard with belt.
- Weight without scabbard: approx. 1.2 kg.
- Weight with scabbard: approx. 1.6 kg.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.