This medieval one-hand sword impresses with its beautiful grip: round, slightly flattened and dented pommel, wooden handle with leather winding, as well as the striking, offset crossguard.
The sword comes with a matching leather-wrapped wooden scabbard, which has steel plates and mouth plates.
- Blade material: spring steel EN45.
- Total length: approx. 82 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 66 cm.
- Width of blade at guard: approx. 6 cm.
- Handle length: approx. 16 cm.
- Cutting thickness: approx. 1 mm.
- Including matching leather wrapped wooden scabbard.
- Weight (without sheath): approx. 1.4 kg.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.