The Feltwell sword is a sword of Saxon origin which was found in the hypocaust (underfloor warm air heating system) of a Roman villa in Feltwell near Norfolk, England, in 1961. The original sword was crafted in the early 5th century.
This faithful replica features a blunt high carbon steel blade. The grip and pommel are made from sturdy, finely crafted wood.
The wooden scabbard is wrapped in red leather. The chape and locket are made of metal. It also features a wooden belt loop for easy carry.
- True to the original.
- With high-quality scabbard.
- Blade material: high carbon steel.
- Overall length: approx. 90 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 75 cm.
- Handle length: approx. 15 cm.
- Weight: approx. 940 g.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.