Medieval disc daggers were mostly used as a secondary weapon by knights, untrained mercenaries and archers.
The pommel of this dagger is graced on both sides with the cross, sign of the Crusaders.
The blade of our replica is forged from spring steel and goes through to the knob, where it is screwed invisible. The handle is wrapped in leather and braided wire. The dagger has a massive quillons and a round knob of malleable cast iron. The dagger edge is not sharpened.
The dagger has a deep, quite long groove.
A matching, leather-covered wooden scabbard with Ortblech is included.
- Blade material: spring steel.
- Overall length: approx. 44.0 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 29.0 cm.
- Max. Blade width: approx. 31 mm.
- Including scabbard made of wood and leather.
- Regular version, also available is a battle-ready version (article number MW0216347506).
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 560 g.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.