Just like the medieval gambeson, the Roman subarmalis was worn underneath the armour (e.g. Lorica Hamata or Lorica Segmentata).
The subarmalis we offer here is entirely made of 2-3 mm thick, dyed leather. It features side lacings, allowing each wearer to adjust it perfectly to size.
- Material: vegetable-tanned, dyed leather.
- Weight: approx. 2.2 kg.
- Colour: reddish brown.
- Corresponds to size L.
- Chest circumference: approx. 96-106 cm.
- Waist circumference: approx. 96-106 cm.
- Length shoulder to waist: approx. 53 cm.
- Overall length: approx. 92 cm.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.