This battle-ready helmet replica follows an original found near York, England in 1983,called the Coppergate helmet.
It originates from the 8th century and is of great archeological significance, since so few helmets were found in this area.
It is decorated with engravings and brass applications, and includes a galvanised, butted aventail.
- included comfortable leather liner with chin strap.
- suitable for head circumference up to 62 cm.
- long distance (front to back): approx. 24 cm.
- short distance (ear to ear): approx. 19.5 cm.
- material: 1.6 mm steel, brass and leather.
- weight: approx. 4.1 kg.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.