To this day, the Freemasons still use swords and rapiers for their traditional ceremonies and rituals during the so-called Temple Service.
This Masonic sword features a comfortable grip made of cow horn with brass wire wrapping. The pommel and the nicely shaped guard are made of brass. The symbol of the cross adorns the center of the guard.
The high carbon steel blade is unsharpened. Owing to specific rituals which require keeping the ceremonial sword raised for a longer period of time, its weight was purposely kept as low as possible.
Delivery includes a matching leather-bound steel scabbard with locket, chape and belt hook made of brass.
A suitable cowhide carrying bag for sword and scabbard is also available, product no. SW2001B.
- Material: blade forged out of high carbon steel, hilt made of horn and brass.
- Overall length: approx. 88 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 74 cm.
- Including matching scabbard.
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 350 g.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.