An Original Lord of the Rings Sword by United Cutlery.
This officially licensed reproduction sword from The Lord of the Rings trilogy is Anduril, the sword of King Elessar of Gondor. Anduril was forged from the shards of the sword Narsil, carried by Aragorn, the heir to the throne of Gondor. Aragorn wielded Anduril against the forces of Sauron and assumed the name of Elessar once the final victory was won.
The inscription down the length of the blade on both sides is in the Tolkien language of Quenya, written in the runes of Eregion, that says: Nányë Andúril i né Narsil i macil Elendilo. Lercuvanten i máli Mordórëo. This translates to: I am Andúril who was Narsil, the sword of Elendil. Let the thralls of Mordor flee me.
It was surnamed Flame of the West by Aragorn.
- Overall length: approx. 134 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 103.2 cm.
- Blade material: tempered 420 J2 stainless steel. Inscribed with runes.
- Handle: solid metal crossguard and pommel with an antique silver-plated finish and 24K gold-plated fittings. The pommel is inscribed with Elven runes and the grip is wrapped in genuine leather. Rat-tail tang construction.
- Delivery includes a wooden display plaque, silk screened with symbols of the Kingdom of Gondor. Hardware instructions included.
- Includes a parchment certificate of authenticity.
- United Cutlery Product No.: UC1380.
- Anduril scabbard sold separately (Product No. UC1396).
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.