The Sword of Kings is a relic held by the reigning Viking king during the time of Ragnar Lothbrok. The age and origins of the sword are unknown, but it is a treasured symbol of Viking power. The hilt is adorned with precious jewels and the blade, mirror polished, is etched with Viking runes that translate to Sword of Kings.
King Horik plotted to exterminate Earl Raganr and his entire blood line so that there would be no one to rise against him. Floki played the part of a betrayer, but in the end stood with his friend and Viking earl, Ragnar, to stop and defeat King Horik. Now Ragnar has become the great Viking leader and champions his people to many epic victories with the treasured Sword of Kings at his side.
- Blade material: 420J2 stainless steel, mirror polished with Viking runes.
- Handle material: Pommel and guard: cast zinc adorned with imitation gems, yellow, orange, ruby, and pearl/white.
- Overall length: approx. 100,30 cm.
- Weight: approx. 1600 g.
- Plaque: wood with water-transfer Viking graphics.
- Certificate of Authenticity included
- Individually serialized.
- Limited Edition of 5000.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.