The historically inspired Viking Hand Axe is a design collaboration between Cold Steel's President Lynn C. Thompson and custom bladesmiths Dave Baker and Rich McDonald.
The stout, approx. 76 cm long American hickory handle, extra broad and sharp cutting edge, hooking beard and upswept thrusting horn combine to make a formidable fighting axe that would be the pride of any Viking's collection!
- Blade material: 1055 high carbon steel.
- Handle material: straight-grain hickory.
- Overall length: approx. 76.2 cm.
- Hawk width: approx. 15.9 cm.
- Edge length: approx. 15.2 cm.
- Weight: approx. 499 g.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.