This helmet follows an original found near York, England in 1983, called the Coppergate helmet.
It originates from the 7th century and is of great archeological significance, since so few helmets were found in this area.
It is decorated with engravings and brass applications, and includes a galvanised. The aventail consists of fully riveted round rings with round rivets.
- Included comfortable leather inlay with chin strap.
Available in sizes:
- Size M: to 61 cm head circumference.
- Size L: to 63 cm head circumference.
- Size XL: to 65 cm head circumference.
- Material: 2 mm steel, brass and leather.
- Weight: approx. 5.5 kg.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.
This is an Orginal GETDRESSEDFORBATTLE® ™ product.