The Practical Mortuary Hilt Sword is built for the reenactor.
The basket is identical to that of the Hanwei SH2004 but the blade is unsharpened, with 1/16 edged and a rounded tip, complying with the combat rules of many re-enactment societies. The blade is crafted in 1065 high-carbon steel, hardened to 50HRC, which reduces edge-notching to acceptable levels while providing resilience and protection against brittleness.
Made by Hanwei.
- Authentic styling.
- Great for re-enactors.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-B.
- Blade material: 1065 High Carbon Steel.
- Hardness: approx. 50 HRC.
- Overall: approx. 94 cm.
- Blade Length: approx. 77.5 cm.
- Weight: approx. 907 g.
- Point of Balance: approx. 10.1 cm (4").
- Point of Harmonics: approx. 73.5 cm (29").
- Width at Guard: approx. 26.7 mm (1.05").
- Width at Tip: approx. 13.2 mm (.52").
- Thickness at Guard: approx. 5.6 mm (.22").
- Thickness at Tip: approx. 2.8 mm (.11" ).
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.
Specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.