This Hanwei Practical Fencing Longsword (or Federschwert) is based on classical training pieces used in Renaissance Europe.
This uniquely styled sword is featured in many period fencing manuals and is rapidly gaining popularity with modern practitioners of European martial arts.
Designed in conjunction with the OCHS historic fencing organization in Germany, this Federschwert optimizes all of the balance and flexibility characteristics required for serious pursuit of this historic art.
- Forged high-carbon steel blade.
- Safe sparring design.
- Rubber tip included.
- Overall: approx. 131 cm.
- Blade Length: approx. 94 cm.
- Handle Length: approx. 34 cm.
- Weight: approx. 1360 g.
- Point of Balance: approx. 9 cm.
- Point of Harmonics: approx. 58.5 cm.
- Width at Guard: approx. 7 cm.
- Width at Tip: approx. 2.10 cm.
- Thickness at Guard: approx. 0.75 cm
- Thickness at Tip: approx. 0.60 cm.
Specs will vary slightly from piece to piece.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.