Replica of a typical Viking sword of the 9th and 10th century.
The high-quality carbon steel blade is forged in one piece to the pommel and riveted.
The edge of the blade is blunt and the tip is rounded.
The guard and pommel are made from hand-forged carbon steel.
This sword is suited for beginners and light swordplay.
- Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-C.
- Total length: approx. 81 cm.
- Hilt length: approx. 16 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 65 cm.
- max. blade width: approx. 4 cm.
- Cutting edge: approx. 3 mm.
- balance point: approx. 12 cm from guard.
- weight: approx. 1150 g.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.