This beautiful, well-balanced one-and-a-half-handed sword features a hardened spring steel blade which was tempered to a Rockwell hardness of approx. 48-50 HRC. It is full-tanged and riveted to the pommel. The distinctive broad fuller extends almost to the blade's point, which not only makes for high flexibility, but also reduces the medieval sword's weight.
The cross guard is forged out of steel and the leather-wrapped wooden grip is capped with a sturdy disc-shaped steel pommel (or wheel pommel). The gorgeous scabbard with wooden core is covered in leather and comes complete with a carrying belt wound around it.
The blade's blunt, 2 mm thick edges and rounded tip make this bastard sword ideal for combat reenactment, stage fighting or sparring.
-Battle-ready Sword Category : SK-B.
- Blade material: spring steel, tempered.
- Rockwell hardness: approx. 48-50 HRC.
- Handle material: leather-wrapped wood.
- Overall length: approx. 115 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 90 cm.
- Handle length (with pommel): approx. 22 cm.
- Blade thickness: approx. 2 mm.
- Point of balance: approx. 16.5 cm from the guard.
- Weight: approx. 1.2 kg (approx. 1.6 kg with sheath).
- Leather-covered scabbard with belt.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.