Medieval discarded daggers were mostly used by knights, untrained mercenaries and archers as a secondary weapon. The quillons have on both sides recesses in the form of a trifoliate cloverleaf.
The blade of this decorative replica is forged from spring steel and goes through to the knob, where it is screwed invisible. The beautifully shaped wooden handle is wrapped in leather. The dagger has a massive quillons and a round knob of malleable cast iron. The blades are not sharpened.
A matching, leather-covered wooden scabbard with Ortblech is included.
- Blade material: spring steel.
- Overall length: approx. 43.5 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 29.0 cm.
- Max. Blade width: approx. 31 mm.
- Including scabbard made of wood and leather.
- Regular version, also available is a battle-ready version.
- Weight (without scabbard): approx. 520 g.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.