This handsome late medieval dagger has a spring steel blade which is full-tanged and riveted to the pommel. The elegant steel cross guard curves nicely towards the blade and features a so-called écusson (a V-shaped cusp or protrusion in the center). The all-metal grip is leather-wrapped on its upper half and capped with a sturdy disc-shaped steel pommel (or wheel pommel). Delivery includes a leather sheath with belt loop.
The blade's blunt edges and rounded tip make this dagger suitable for combat reenactment or stage fighting.
- Blade material: spring steel.
- Handle material: leather-wrapped metal.
- Overall length: approx. 50 cm.
- Blade length: approx. 35 cm.
- Weight: approx. 900 g (approx. 1 kg with sheath).
- Leather sheath with belt loop.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.