This handsome medieval dagger has a full tang spring steel blade. The edges are not sharpened and the tip is rounded. The straight cross guard is made of steel and the wooden, leather-wrapped grip is capped with a thick, sturdy disc-shaped steel pommel (or wheel pommel) adorned on both sides with a Templar cross (or cross pattée). Delivery includes a brown vegetable tanned leather sheath equipped with a belt loop.
- Blade material: spring steel
- Handle material: leather-wrapped wood
- Overall length: approx. 53 cm
- Blade length: approx. 38 cm
- Weight: approx. 660 g (approx. 740 g with sheath)
- Leather sheath with belt loop.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.