Officially licensed movie replica from The Lord of the Rings, by United Cutlery.
Isildur, son of King Elendil, used the broken hilt of the great sword Narsil to cut the One Ring from Sauron's finger in the prologue of the New Line Cinema motion picture The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
This replica of Isildur's Helmet is fully wearable and looks great on display. It is hand-crafted in iron with embossed decorations and a weathered and distressed finish. The interior is lined with genuine leather for comfort and durability.
This is a limited edition of 2000 individually serialized pieces worldwide. Each helmet is individually serialized on a solid brass plate mounted on the inside back of the helmet to insure authenticity.
Also included is a wood display stand silkscreened with The One Ring inscription.
- Height without stand: approx. 34.3 cm.
- Material: iron with leather-lined interior.
- Presented with a wooden display stand.
- Limited edition, only 2000 individually serialized pieces worldwide.
- Incl. certificate of authenticity.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.