Fully battle-ready and authentic replica of a nasal helmet. These helmets were mainly worn by Norman knights who trekked from Sicily to South Italy. Typically is the shape with forward bent peak, which remind to early antique forms. The helmets were usually worn with a coif and a chain coif, so we offer it in three sufficient sizes. The helmet is raised out of two pieces 2mm sheet steel and welded in the middle. The nasal is hammered of 4mm strip steel and pasted with leather at the inside. This very strong nasal guarantees highest robustness and therefore a high level of protection in combat.
A riveted, high-class and adjustable padded liner with a chin-strap and a buckle from brass are included.
We offer this helmet in three sizes.
Size S: up to approx. 58 cm head circumference.
- Long inner distance (back of the head to forehead): approx. 21.00 cm.
- Short inner distance (ear to ear): approx. 17.00 cm.
- Weight: approx. 1.95 kg.
Size M: up to approx. 62 cm head circumference.
- long distance (front to back): approx. 22.5 cm.
- short distance (ear to ear): approx. 19 cm.
- Weight: approx. 2.1 kg.
Size L: up to approx. 65 cm head circumference.
- long distance (front to back): approx. 24 cm.
- short distance (ear to ear): approx. 20 cm.
- Weight: approx. 2.3 kg.
- Nasal thickness: approx. 4 mm.
- Liner with chin-strap: cloth.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.
A product of ULFBERTH®.