This reconstruction of a germanic framea follows a southern germanic find from approx. 1st to 5th centuries a.d.
The frame (lat. framea) is a germanic javelin similar to the ango spear.
Our replica is hand-forged from a single piece of carbon steel.
The cutting edge is slightly sharpened.
It has not been polished on purpose.
The welding traces lend it an authenic look.
Delivery does not include the shaft!
- Material: Damascus Steel (512 layers).
- total length: approx. 24.5 cm.
- blade length: approx. 12 cm.
- nozzle length: approx. 12.5 cm.
- nozzle diameter: approx. 22 mm.
- weight: approx. 210 g.
This spearhead is also available made from high-carbon steel, ULF-SH-07.
Shipping time: 7 to 14 Days.
This is an original ULFBERTH® product.